Thursday 7 February 2013

双喜临门!

Sem 5 officially END!
Guess what?!
I get a good result that over my experted! XD
Very Satisfied with my result for this sem!
Very thanks to my course mates and lecturers that helping me in the porject & carry marks! XD


Another good news for me!
I get the internship at my hometown!
Specially thanks for Miss Jee Geak Ying & her sis!
我不能以身相许,
惟有送两个香吻给她! :P
托了她滴福,
I can get this easily!
The worrying & problems get solved in short time! 
Website =  coding part,
Well,
it is not my powerful part,
but,
I will work hard on it! XD
Many friends ask me to get the internship at big company in KL,
but, 
as i get this, 
I am statisfied! XD
1st, accommodation & transport- x need worry!
2nd, money spends - x need worry ( Still can save money in bank)!
3rd, allowance- quite high! 
4th, company task suitable for my final project! 
FOUR strong reasons above enough for me to intern at here! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment